Local News

Propane leak stopped by Roanoke Fire-EMS

Roanoke, Virginia – Roanoke Fire-EMS crews were cleaning up a propane leak all Saturday morning.
The incident happened in the 800 block of Hollins Road NE, according to the department.
Crew claimed they stopped the leak but will stay on the scene until propane is safely transported to another container.
As of 6 p.m. the propane was transported.

Viola Higgins

I’m a mother of 2 little angels that I continuously try to figure out and spend the other half figuring out how to be a great wife. Writing is my passion and I write regularly for the Virginian Tribune and several other national news outlets.

Related Articles

Back to top button